View Profile Xtrullor

1 Game Review

Kind of reminds me of Hotline Miami.

I just really like this kind of psychedelic weird stuff. The atmosphere always gets me.

So yeah, I liked it. It wasn't long enough to justify a great deal of stars, but here you go: 4 stars for trying to be unique for once.

32 Audio Reviews

Pretty nice. I think the only thing lacking here is a stronger kick and snare presence. If I were you, I'd try to make the bassdrum so present you feel it in addition to hearing it. It's kind of too weak here to my tastes. Exaggerate bravely. If it sounds bad when loud, then EQ it until it does. Or change your sample.

It usually sounds quite amazing after mastering.

But the sound design, man it's fun to listen to. You're starting to get there, I don't think I have much to comment there.

The overall frequency content feels like it's leaning too much in the highs. Some low-mids seem to be missing to make it sound a little bit more meaty and powerful. Or it's just the weak bassdrum which gives the impression.

DetiousMusic responds:

Thanks man, yeah its the same kick from the original, I really didn't do much to it!

I really, reeeeally tried to cut back on the highs and boost the mids, I brickwalled everything above like 18.5hz just to get rid of all that white noise plus some mad dithering. Maybe I'll remaster it.

Solid work man.

Something inside me demanded getting more crazy with sound design, but nevertheless it's a solid track.

Let's collab.

DetiousMusic responds:

I kept the sound design at a minimum for sure, focusing on harmony ;D

FUCK YEA.

Goddamn, the inspiration is HUGE with this one.

Just you wait.... I'm going to do something.

Amazing stuff mate.

LunyAlex responds:

> 4 years old reply

Cheers mate!

1 Art Review

I never thought making music would lead me to experience... this.

5/5

I am an artist who strives for epic and beautiful music. My passion for music is mainly directed towards electronic music and orchestral music production, both synergized together to create the revolutionary orchestral dubstep style I adamantly pursue.

25, Male